Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple Online Services
- Posted on in Endowment Dept
Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple
Andhra Pradesh government providing online service to book “Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple” Seva Tickets through onlilne
Online Application Process for “Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple” Seva Tickets :
For “Sri Venkateswara Swamy Vari Devastanam” Seva tickets you need to Visit : https://onlineap.meeseva.gov.in/CitizenPortal/userinterface/citizen/OnlineLoginForm.aspx
1) It will Show “List of services” Menu at left hand side.
2) Go to “Endowment” in menu.
3) Click on “Sri Venkateswara Swamy Seva Ticket booking (Dwaraka tirumal , West Godavari) ” link then Application will open
4) Select Seva name like Astotra Satanamarchana / Gopuja / Nitya Arjitha Kalyanam / Suprabhata Seva.
5 ) Select Seva booking date.
6) There you need to fill Devotee details like Devotee name, Select Proof document, Enter proof document number, Gothram, Nakshatram, Select Gender, Enter Mobile number, Email id.
7) Fill Devotee address details like Door no, Street name / Location, Select Country, State, District, Mandal, Village, Enter Pin code.
8) Fill Applicant details like Applicant name, Applicant Relation.
9) Upload document like Meeseva application form, Identity proof (in pdf format, Max Size – 3 Mb).
10) Click Show Payment button.
11) Make payment through online bank transfer or other modes.
12) Click Submit button.
After payment your application will be submitted to respective department, And you will get notify by SMS or Email.